How to synchronize your email? (Business)
This feature is only available for the following plans:
Click here for more information on our plans.
In order to set up email synchronization, you must follow the next steps:
1. The person in charge of syncronizing the Email must contact his/her consultant at ForceManager to provide the following information:
- Server type(IMAP, Exchange, Office365, Gmail)
- Server address
- Port(Optional depending on type)
- SSL or TLS(Optional depending on type)
- Username or email address to be synced (Optional depending on type)
2. The other users must access their profile and navigate to the "Email synchronization" menu on the web application. Next, they only have to follow two steps:
- Write the Email and password of their email account (not the ForceManager one).
- Click on "Connect Gmail account" or "Save" depending on the provider you have chosen.
On the below video you can see how to synchronize your Email: