Below we explain how to clear cache and cookies in different types of web browsers.
1. On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu.
2. Select More tools.
3. Click the option Clear browsing data.
4. In the window that appears, select Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files.
5. In the dropdown menu at the top select the beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Once you have completed the above, click Clear browsing data.
1. Click the menu button in the top right hand side of the screen and then select Options.
2. From the panel on the left select Privacy.
3. In Firefox you have the option to clear your recent history or remove individual cookies.
4. With the option clear your recent history, you can choose the time range you wish to clear. Once you have chosen select Clear Now.
5. With the option remove individual cookies, select the cookies from the list that you wish to delete and click Remove selected or Remove all.
1. Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab.
3. Click the button Remove All Website Data.
4. A pop up will appear to let you know that you can confirm the step with the option Remove Now.
From the start screen, click or tap to open Internet Explorer.
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Settings).
Tap or click Options, and then, under History, tap or click Select.
Select the Cookies check box, and then tap or click Delete.