How can I share or send an activity?
ForceManager offers you the option of sharing your activity through several channels, by clicking on Share will generate a URL that will allow you to download a document in .pdf format that contains all of the activity's details; this link will be valid for 90 days.
1. Share an activity from the web version
From the web version of ForceManager, you can send an activity from your ForceManager agenda to a Contact. You can also share an activity by copying the download URL to your clipboard.
1. From the list of activities, select the activity you want to share and click on it to access its file:
2. Click on the "share" icon to send the document in .pdf format with the activity information:
3. To share the document, type the name of the contact to whom you will email it, or copy the URL to the clipboard:
2. Share an activity from the mobile version
- Choose the activity you want to share from the list.
- Then, click on the activity to access its file.
- Click on the "share" icon to send the document in .pdf format with the activity information. Depending on whether you are using an Android mobile, an iOS device, or the ForceManager web version, you will have different options for sharing your file.
If you use an Android device, you can share the activity with your Contacts, Accounts, ForceManager Users (1) and Other contacts (2). From the last option, you can send it by email, bluetooth, etc.