How to add an account?
1. Add accounts on the web application
Once you are in Accounts, click on the “Add” button. On the web application, the required fields for creating the page are the account name and type. If you know the account address, you can geolocate it on the map to pinpoint its location; however, geolocation and the other fields are not required and, if necessary, they can be completed later on.
If you prefer, you can also geolocate the account using the mobile application when you visit your customers. To do so, check in when you enter the account file and, if not already geolocated, a location will be assigned to it.
2. Add and geolocate accounts on the mobile application
Once you have entered the Accounts menu, the list features the “Add” option; the button’s location may vary according to the device.
Once you have selected “Add”, before beginning to complete the account fields, a message will be displayed featuring three options:
- In the first, you can select your current location (if you are in the account location)
- In the second, you can pinpoint the account’s location on the map. In both cases, ForceManager, using the coordinates, will automatically complete the address data in the account file.
- Finally, you can create the account without geolocation, in spite of you can add it later.
Then you must enter the account details. Bear in mind that fields marked with an asterisk are required.
When you have completed the necessary and/or additional information, press "Save". Remember that the button’s location may vary according to the device.
Add an image to your accounts for an easier identification: