What are goals?
Sometimes a lot of tasks can build up around certain accounts. That’s why it’s useful to define and outline some goals to better plan efforts and focus on the targets to hit. Goals orientate us towards the right direction to follow a project through so it can be carried out in the best way possible.
This graph allows you to set personal and team goals to analyze the progress of activity recorded in ForceManager. You can set a goal and a deadline to complete it by (from the dropdown menu).
What does this function allow?
The goals that make up this graph are analyzed indecently from each other. You can choose which ones to activate based on what’s most important to you.
- Check-in visits (geolocated): Shows the number of check-ins carried out in the selected period vs. the goal set.
- Activity (excluding visits): Shows the number of manually added activities (not visits) from the selected period vs. the goal set.
- Non-geolocated visits: Shows the number of non-geolocated visits in the selected period vs. the goal set.
- New accounts: Shows the number of newly assigned accounts from the selected period vs. the goal set.
- New opportunities: Shows the number of newly assigned opportunities from the selected period vs. the goal set.
You’ll also notice how the color of the graphs vary. These colors correspond to the evolution of activity and will change according to the difference between the amount of activity carried out and the goal set.
- Green: If you’ve passed or hit the target.
- Orange: If you’ve completed more than 50% of the goal.
- Red: If you’re falling short of the goal in the allocated time.
What plans are available?
For this integration, there are two available editions.
With the basic version, any user of this functionality will be able to create and manage its own goals.
The Premium edition allows for an integral management of your team’s goals. With this edition:
- Any user can create its own goals
- Team managers can assign goals to team members that will always have priority over the ones set up by the users themselves.
- Team managers can define team goals that only they can visualize and keep track of.
- Team managers will have visibility into the status of all individual assigned goals of each team member from their management page.
How to get the Premium version?
This integration is only possible if you are the account administrator. To do this, you need to access your profile and, from settings, you will find the option ‘Integrations’ where the ‘GoalManager’ is found.
How to manage goals from iOS?
On iOS devices, when you log in you will access your ‘Dashboard’ where, if you have not already created any goals (or have been assigned any), you will be shown a screen informing you about this new functionality and, from there, you can access the settings of your own goals.
Click on the ‘Add’ button to start defining your goals. You will be taken to the creation page where you can define all the goals you need. You can choose what type of activity (check-in, calls…), the amount (10, 50, 100…) and period in which you want to meet that goal (daily, weekly…).
Once you have goals, you can view them from your ‘Dashboard’ and track your progress. ForceManager will give you information so that you can analyze if the target is progressing favorably.
Whenever you need it, you can edit your goals. To do this, click on the objective that you want to modify and you will access to its detail, there you will be able to visualize all its information and, at the top right of the screen, you will find the ‘edit’ option:
In addition, you can also add new goals. In the ‘Goals Setting’ section you will see all the active goals in the first place and, at the bottom of the screen, you will have the option ‘Add goals’ that will allow you to create all that you need:
Keep in mind that your manager may have assigned you goals and, for these, you will not have permission to edit (it will not allow you to sort or edit your settings). They will be blocked, they will have priority and they will appear first in your list of goals.
How to manage goals from Android?
From Android you can only see the evolution of your goals. In case you have created goals, from the web version (or if your manager has assigned you any) you will see how they appear in the ‘Dashboard’ of the app so that you can follow up on them.
You can view all your objectives, and from each of them: the marked period, it will inform you of the percentage achieved and it will also notify all the days left to accomplish this goals.
How to manage goals from the web version?
From the web version you will have two ways of working.
- From the "Goal Management" menu (Premium Version only)
- From the graph "Objectives" that you will find in the "Intensity" tab of the "Sales Analysis"
Here's how you can manage your goals from each of them.
How to manage goals from the administration page within the KPIS section (PREMIUM)?
From this page you can do a total goal management:
- See and manage your personal goals
- Add individual goals to the members of your team.
- Assign team goals, only you will have visibility over them. In case you have other team leaders in your hierarchy, you can also add team goals that he can visualize to check the evolution of that goal in his team.
In short, from this administration page, you will have visibility and you will be able to follow up on the status of all the goals assigned to each member of your team
How to manage goals from the graph in the ‘Sales Analytics’ menu?
Within the Sales Analytics menu, under the ‘Intensity’ tab you will find the ‘Goals’ graph from where you can keep track on your set objectives or manage them. From there, you can add or modify all the goals that you need.
Click "Add goals" to start measuring KPIs. You’ll be taken to the settings screen where you can see all available activity to analyze.
On the right side of the screen you will see the option to define a new target. Here you can choose what kind of objective (individual or team) will be the activity (check-in, calls ...), the amount (10, 50, 100 ...) and period in which you want that goal to be met (Daily, weekly ...).
In the configuration screen, under "Active goals" you will see, on the left, all the goals that you have active, for you and for your team. You can sort them according to your preferences. To do this, drag and drop each indicator in the order in which you want to display them.
All the goals in the graph can be edited and you can modify them whenever you need. To do this, you must go to the settings and next to all your active goals, you’ll see the button ‘Update goal’ or ‘Delete’ when you no longer need it.