This feature is available for the following plans:
Click here to see more information about the available plans.
Click on the following links to go to the related sections within this article:
The Associated Entity Creation feature allows you to create new Company records more efficiently by creating and establishing relationships between entities through a single creation form. For example, when creating a new Opportunity, you can add a new Company in the same form.
In addition to improving the efficiency of the creation process, this feature will keep your Company records organized and properly associated.
1. How to activate Associated Entity Creation?
This feature is active by default in the web version of ForceManager. It is available in the creation and editing forms of Contacts, Activities, and Opportunities..
2. How to use the Associated Entity Creation?
Below are some examples of use:
Example #1: Associate a new Company when creating a Contact
1. From the Contacts menu, click on the "Add" button and in the creation form, fill in the fields for your new contact.
2. Then click on the Company field and at the end of the drop-down menu, select "Create Account".
3. Inside the popup window, fill in the fields for your new company and click on Save.
4. This action will have associated the new Company with your Contact. Finally, click on Save.
Example #2: Associate a new Opportunity when creating an Activity.
1. From the Activities menu, click on the "Add" button and in the activity creation form, fill in the corresponding information.
2. Scroll down to the "Opportunity" field, click on it and select "Create Opportunity".
3. Inside the popup window, fill in the fields for your new opportunity and click on Save. Done, you will have created your new Opportunity.
4. Now complete the fields for your new opportunity and click on Save. This action will have created and linked the new Opportunity with your Activity.
In addition to being available when creating new Contacts, Activities and Opportunities, the functionality is also accessible when accessing the editing tab for these elements: