What do the available parameters allow?
Next, you will find the parameters available in ForceManager:
1. ForceManager functionalities
- Country by default. When creating new companies or opportunities (only in the case of having geolocated companies) the country field will appear automatically informed with the information in this field. A drop-down with the countries will appear, you just have to choose the correct one.
- Logout time. You can set a time (in hours) for the application to force ForceManager to exit. When forcing the exit, so that the user can access his account again, he will have to re-enter the credentials.
ANDROID AND IOS APPS
- Enable SMS. Allows users to see the option to send an SMS to companies, contacts, and users who have the phone informed.
- Enable WhatsApp. The users can select in the telephone type fields whether they want to call or communicate from WhatsApp. The application will open in the conversation of the chosen phone.
- Filter any responsible
- Principal filter for Accounts. Enable this option to set the Account List navigation header as a filter and access it faster. This can be configurated for the filters Type, Status, and View (on web and mobile applications).
- Show the CIF field. In the company form, the CIF field of the company will be displayed.
- Show the FAX field. In the company form, the company Fax field will be displayed.
- Show the address in contacts. Displays address fields in contact functionality (Create/Edit and details view)
- Check-in blocking time (minutes). Minimum time between Checkin. If the user performs a Checkin until the time sent by this parameter has been fulfilled, the following will not be possible.
- Geographical tolerance at check-in (meters). Minimum distance to be able to perform a Checkin. If the user is not within the minimum distance you will not be able to perform a Checkin.
- Time to complete Check-out (minutes). In this parameter, you can determine the time between Check-in and Check-out. If the time marked between both actions ends, they will not be able to check out. If the form is in the Check-in and they do not complete the Check-out, the Check-in action is not completed, it is registered, on the other hand, if the form is found only in the Check-out and they do not perform this action, they will not be saved in ForceManager.
EVENTS AND TASKS
- Cognitive fast creation. Allows the fast creation of events/tasks inside the apps.
- Hide attendees in Tasks. Users cannot be invited to the Task form.
- Hide notifications and preview events on the Web.
- Multi-Contact Opportunities. The opportunity form will allow you to add contacts once you have added an Account.
- Opportunities with several owners. The opportunity form will allow you to add more than one responsible person.
- Principal filter for Opportunities. Enable this option to set the Opportunities List navigation header as a filter and access it faster. This can be configurated for the filters Type, Status, and View (on web and mobile applications).
2. ForceActivity points - General
In the last section, you will determine the score that the user receives when completing any of the actions included in this part.
- Call points per minute. Points the user will receive depending on the duration of their calls.
- Check-in points. Points that the user will receive when performing a Checkin
- Internal call points per minute. Points the user will receive depending on the duration of their internal calls.
- Interval Days. Days before today will be used to calculate the Scores.
- Points by email. Points that the user will receive for each received/sent email.
- Points by Environment. 0 -> the scores will be relative to all Company. If different than 0 the scores will be relative to the environment.
- Points by internal email. Points the user will receive for each email they receive/send internally.
- Points for Offer. Points that the user will receive for each offer won
- Points for Opportunity. Points the user will receive for each opportunity won.
- Points per Visit. Points that the user will receive when performing an Activity of Visit Type.
- Points per activity. Points that the user will receive when performing that are not Type of Visit.
- Sales entry. The sales will be calculated: 0 -> With customized Z_viewsalesuser. If 1 -> With WON opportunities. If 2 -> With WON quotes. If 3 -> With WON sales orders.
3. ForceActivity points - By account type
In this section, you can define the type of companies to perform the sales analysis in ForceManager. These values depend on the types of companies in each implementation.
The only step you have to do to activate or deactivate a value is to click on it and when the pop-up window appears, mark on / off.