How can I relate accounts?
In ForceManager you can easily create relationships between accounts. It can be useful because in the account’s file you will be able to manage and connect relevant accounts. Next, in an account’s file you will be able to access the relationship that has been created, run a report or easily see all information.
If an account has different branch offices, these will be related, or, if there are different suppliers in an account they can also be related.
1. Relate accounts from the Web application
From the web application, you can create relationships between accounts by following these steps:
- Access your account by loggin into your ForceManager account.
- On the Accounts menu choose the account you need to link and inside you will find the Related Companies widget.
3. Choose the account you wish to create a relationship with and click on 'Save'.
4. You can now see the relationship you have created.
2. Relate accounts on the mobile application
To create a relationship within accounts from your mobile device you must follow the next steps:
- Access to the main account you need to connect with another one.
- Inside the account file you will find the “Related Accounts” menu.
- Here you can see if there is already a relationship and add another one if needed. To do this, click on the “+” icon.
- Select the relevant relationship type and which account you want to link.
- Finally, you will be able to see the relationship that has been created.