What fields does a contact have?
When you enter a contact file or add a new contact, the fields displayed are:
- First name and last name of the contact person for the customer or account.
- Account, name of the prospective customer or account.
- Telephone numbers, landline and/or mobile phone number of the company or account.
- E-mail, e-mail address of the company or account.
- Role, which corresponds to the position held by the customer’s contact person.
- Address details, city, province, postcode, country, etc.
- Comments, to include any details not included in the previous sections. On mobile devices, a voice memo can also be added.