What fields are shown in an account file?
1. Information on the web application
On the web application, the following information is displayed:
- Account details: Address geolocated on the map.
- Account type: It refers to the type of account or customer you add. By default, the different account types are: customer, partner, distributor, manufacturer, other, prospective customer, prospective distributor, supplier and owner.
- Account classification: Based on an internal criterion in your organization, you can classify the accounts (for example, A, B, C, etc., by turnover, percentage close rate, geographical area, etc.).
- Contact details: Mobile number, e-mail or website.
- Owner: Direct sales manager of the account. More than one owner can be added.
Also displayed is relevant information regarding the account:
- The activity undertaken.
- Upcoming events.
- Details regarding invoicing or other custom data.
- Business opportunities related to the account.
- Account documents or reports.
Bear in mind that a custom field can be added, if necessary. To do so, please see what steps to take to configure ForceManager to your needs.
2. Information on the mobile application
On the mobile application, you have access to the same information but it is displayed in a different format.
However, unlike the web application, when you enter an account file, the check-in button will be displayed. The color orange means that the account you are viewing is not geolocated and you have the option of using your location or a location within a less than 500-metre radius thereof. By checking in, your visit will be recorded in the corresponding account file.
If, on the other hand, the button is grey, you cannot check in because you are not in the account location.
If you are in the company location but cannot check in, you should make sure the location and data settings are enabled. Though enabled, the account may not be properly located. You can rectify the location really simply: on Android, press Update Location; on iOS, you can update the location using the icon and calculate your route using the icon.
Additionally, if your accounts are geolocated, you will be able to see them on the map and see where they are located. Access the map to see how to get there and also to see the accounts that are nearby.
In iOS devices, you will be able to see the distance by car and by foot: