This feature is only available for the following plans:
Click here for more information on our plans.
The new opportunity report is divided into three parts:
At the top of the screen, you can find the "In/Out" section, which offers an overview of your opportunities. This section provides important information such as:
- New: the number of opportunities that were created within the defined period. To the right you will see the weighted value (and total) of these opportunities added together.
- Won: the number of opportunities that were won within the defined period. To the right of this figure, you will see the total value of all opportunities sold.
- Lost: the number of opportunities that were lost within the defined period. To the right of this figure, you will see the total value of all opportunities lost.
2. Opportunity Pipeline (Weighted value)
You will also find the Opportunity Pipeline in the report. This is always calculated with the weighted value.
You will see the number of open opportunities you have (i.e. those that have still not yet been won nor lost), the total amount (the sum of these opportunities) and the weighted value.
Next, you will see the number, percentage and weighted value of the opportunities that are found in each state:
3. Opportunity Review/Forecast
The final section is the opportunity review/forecast.
- Review: to the left of the graph you have, the number of opportunities that have expired when the report was made. Below is the total value of the expired opportunities.
- Forecast: To the right, you have the current forecast there is at the time of closing the opportunities according to the scheduled closing that have been assigned. You will see the total and weighted value forecasted for each month. This will allow you to forecast your future sales.