How to add an activity
1. Create activities from the Web version
To create a new activity, first go to the Activity menu and click on the Add button, then follow the next steps:
- Enter the activity information (date and time, account and activity type are required fields).
- Once you have completed the required fields and the necessary information, click on the Save button.
2. Create activities from the mobile version
To add a new activity from your mobile device:
- Open the Activities list and click the + button to access the creation form.
- Enter the relevant information about your interaction and save it, as in the web version.
The position of the + button may vary, depending on the operating system you are using. On iOS devices, you'll find the button in the upper right corner of the screen:
While on Android devices, the button is located in the lower right corner of the screen:
When adding an activity from your mobile device, you can enter comments just like an audio note. In addition, you have the possibility of attaching photos or images from your photo carousel.