What fields does an opportunity have?
When you add or access details in an opportunity, the following fields are displayed:
- Reference: Name or internal number used by the company to identify the customer’s opportunity.
- Status: The phase corresponding to the status of the account in the sales process (contacted, visited, qualified and quoted, sold or lost).
- Value: Figure quoted in the sales proposal.
- Sales Probability: It indicates the percentage likelihood of closing the deal.
- Sales Forecast: Forecast date of closing the transaction.
- Opportunity Details: Owner, customer, intermediary or other comments.
- Origin of the Call: If the call results from campaigns, a database, sales prospecting, etc.
- Further Information: Commission, opportunity type, quote type, etc.