How to change my password in ForceManager
You can change the password on your mobile device or on the web application.
Remember that the password must have 8 characters and, at least, one capital letter and a number.
The process is as follows:
- Once signed into ForceManager, in the dropdown menu, you will see the customization option (a cog), the location of which may vary according to the device.
- You will see the option “Edit Profile”.
- You must enter your former password (Current password) and the new password twice (password and password verification).
Once signed into ForceManager, in the bottom menu, click on 'More'.
Within the 'more' option select 'Settings'.
At the top of the settings screen you will find your user details (name and profile picture), click and you will access a screen where you must enter your current password and then, the new password twice (password and password verification). Once you've done this, save to apply changes.
On the web application
- Once you have signed into ForceManager, click on the user picture to access Settings.
- Select the option “My Profile” and "Change your password".
- You will see the “Edit” option, where you can enter the new password.