How to change my password in ForceManager
You can change the password on your mobile device or on the web application.
Remember that the password must have 7 characters minimum and 30 characters maximum and, at least, one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one number.
The process is as follows:
- Once signed into ForceManager, in the dropdown menu, you will see the customization option (a cog), the location of which may vary according to the device.
- You will see the option “Edit Profile”.
- You must enter your former password (Current password) and the new password twice (password and password verification).
- Once signed into ForceManager, in the bottom menu, click on 'More'.
- Within the 'more' option select 'Settings'.
- At the top of the settings screen you will find your user details (name and profile picture), click and you will access a screen where you must enter your current password and then, the new password twice (password and password verification). Once you've done this, save to apply changes.
On the web application
- Once you have signed into ForceManager, click on the user picture to access My profile.
- Select the option “My Profile” and "Change your password".
- You will see the “Edit” option, where you can enter the new password.