Get to know the Live Text feature
In ForceManager, we offer our users the latest software updates to ensure that they get the most out of our CRM; following this line, we implemented the new Live Text feature of iOS 15 in ForceManager.
1. What is Live Text
The Live Text feature recognizes any text in a photo or screenshot thanks to the optical character recognition (OCR), allowing text extraction from any image. If you have an Apple device with iOS 15, you can find this feature enabled by default, otherwise, go to Settings > Camera > Live Text.
2. The supported devices for running the Live Text feature
The devices with which you can use the LiveText functionality are:
- iPhone and iPad with A12 Bionic or later and running iOS 15/iPad iOS 15 or later
- iPhone XS and later
- iPad Pro 2020 and later
- 5th generation of iPad Mini
- iPad Air 2019 or later
- iPad 2020
- M1-powered Mac running macOS Monterey.
3. How to use LiveText in ForceManager
Thanks to LiveText in the ForceManager app Forms, you can easily add a new Account, Opportunity, or Contact by extracting text from a business card, contract, photo, and more!
Look at the video below and learn how it works: