7. Add tiles to a dashboard
As you add tiles to a dashboard, Analytics Pro automatically sizes them and places them at the bottom of the dashboard, but you can move and resize tiles however you like.
*Note: You can only create tiles within a dashboard.
To add a new tile, you must first enter the edit mode either from the drop-down menu located on the right side of the window and selecting Edit dashboard or by clicking the Edit Dashboard button in the center of the dashboard panel.
The edit mode activates the Add Tile buttons, which allow you to build a new Tile:
Once you enter the edit mode, Analytics Pro will open the Explore window where you must select the desired data to create your new Tile, either the CRM data or the Goals History data.
When you have chosen the dataset with which you are going to work, Analytics Pro will open the Edit Tile window where you can define your query and build your Tile:
- Give your query a name. This will be the name of the tile on the dashboard.
- Select the fields and filters for your query.
- Configure your visualization options.
- Once you have set up your query, click Run.
- Click Save to save the query as a tile on your dashboard: