Once you have access to your session, ForceManager allows you to configure the tool to personalize it according to your needs, so that it adapts as best as possible to your way of working and your accounts.
This configuration will be the same for all users that will use ForceManager, so think of a personalization that suits all your team.
To configure ForceManager, follow the next steps:
Step 1. Access to the web version
You must consider two aspects of configuration changes:
- It is always performed from the ForceManager web version. You can access it from the following link: https://app.forcemanager.net/Login.aspx?lang=EN
- Changes must be made by the administrator. By default, this person is always the first person who purchased ForceManager.
Step 2. Go to the Administration menu
Once you are in your ForceManager web session, click on your profile which is on the top right of the screen. Next, click on “Settings”.
Now, you have 3 menus available to configure the tool:
- Settings. From here, you can configure your profile, environment, company settings, user management, import accounts and contacts and delete sample data.
- Customize fields. From here, you can personalize the Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Activities and Check-in menus. For example: you can add or modify standard fields.
- Tools. You can synchronize your e-mail with ForceManager.
To know how to configure these menus, go to the following articles.