Bidirectional synchronization of email and calendar
The bidirectional syncronization of email and calendar, includes the following characteristics.
With the bidirectional syncronization of email, will be registered in ForceManager both emails the ones you send and receive from your contacts and accounts of ForceManager. Remember you have a quick access to your email provider from an account and contact file in the application.
In this activity that is registered automatically, will be included the following data: subject, content and attached files.
Please note that this automatically activity can't be edited or deleted from ForceManager.
From now on you will be able to create and manage your events and tasks from either ForceManager or your email provider. ForceManager will be in charge of synchronizing both calendars.
Consider the following points.
When an event has been created in ForceManager:
- When editing an event from ForceManager, the modifications will appear in the email provider.
- When editing an event from the email provider, the modifications will appear in ForceManager.
When an event has been created from outside ForceManager:
- If you are not the owner of this event (you are a participant), you will see it in ForceManager but you won't be able to edit it.
- If there are participants from outside ForceManager, only their emails will be shown (not the contact chip)
- Recurrent events will be shown in ForeManager, but the user won't be able to edit them. In addition, if an unique event of the series is edited (from the email provider), this won't be modified in ForceManager.
- You will receive an email notification, but not in case of modifying created events in ForceManager.
- Not accepted events will be also added to ForceManager.