What does the Fields menu allow?
This feature is only available for the following plans:
Click here for more information on our plans.
From the Fields menu, you have different options:
1. Filter fields
Click on the funnel icon to start filtering. A drop down will appear on the right of the screen to allow you to filter by:
- Description name. It is not case sensitive.
- DB name
- Field type. Standard or extra fields.
- Tab. Fields grouped by the same tab. Select only 1 at the same time.
- Read only
- Dynamic field
Delete filters clicking on the "Reset filters" option, at the top right of the screen.
You can add filters and move on to the other entities maintaining the filters.
2. Manage fields
Put your mouse on the field you need to manage and you will see three options:
- : Edit (standard and extra fields)
- : Duplicate (extra fields). All data is copied when you create a duplicate to ensure you don’t create various fields with the same characteristics.
- : Delete (extra fields)
3. Create extra fields and tabs