How to create a task with ForceManager Cognitive?
From ForceManager Cognitive you can create a task in a simple and fast way.
How to use this functionality
To create a note you will have to access ForceManager Cognitive and interact with Dana (our voice assistant).
- You can directly ask ForceManager Cognitive to create a task
- Or use expressions such as: "I want to create a task", "Task for tomorrow at 12 o'clock" or "Create a task at the account..."
To create a task you will have to follow the following steps:
- Interact with Dana to create a task
- Indicate the date and time of the task
- Indicate the title of the task
- You will have the option to link the task with an account that is in the ForceManager database.
- View the details of the task. You can accept or modify the task.