'Most Active Accounts' Graph
With this graph you will be able to check with which accounts the selected users are having more activity within the selected date range. Additionally, it will allow you to check what segment these accounts belong to so as to analyse if the activity is being distributed among the most important accounts to you.
- Cell size: the graph will show in different cell sizes, the accounts with more impacts within ForceManager. The more impacts an account has, the greater the size of the cell will be, considering the selected users and within the filtered period (it will show those accounts with which more interaction has been established, regardless of whether the selected users are the owners or not).
- Cell colour: the cells will be shown in different colours according to their segment. In order of importance, the two first segments will be shown in different colours and in case there are more types of segment, they will be grouped as 'Others'.
Moreover, you also have another tab to view all the information in table format to analyse more data:
- Percentage (the account's impact/total sum of impacts of all accounts).
Impacts (calculated based on the weight of each activity).
- Segment (type of segment allocated to the account).
- Activities (number of manually added arrangements in the account by the users and within the filtered period).
- Visits (number of registered visits in the account by the users and within the filtered period).
- Calls (number of registered calls with the account by the users and within the filtered period).
- E-mails (number of registered e-mails with the account by the users and within the filtered period).