How to import accounts and contacts in bulk?
This feature is only available for the following plans:
Click here for more information on our plans.
How to import a database of Accounts or Contacts into ForceManager:
- Access the web version of ForceManager and go to your profile, located in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on Administration.
- In the vertical menu on the left, under Preferences, you will see the options to import "Accounts" and "Contacts." Choose the option where you want to import the data.
- Follow the detailed instructions in each menu to complete the import:
- Step 1: Download the template and fill in the information following the instructions in the "Instructions" tab.
- Step 2: Select the file with the completed information and upload it to the corresponding option.
In the following tutorial video, we will show you in detail how to import your accounts database into ForceManager. You can use these same instructions to import your contacts.