How can I create a folder or document?
You’ll have admin permissions for any folder or document you create.
Once you’re in the Documents module, in the top part of the screen, you will see the button “Add,” which will give you the following three options:
- Add document: Upload a file of any format (ppt., doc. or zip. etc.).
- Add link: Add links such as URL to videos, web pages etc.
- Add folder: Add folders and subfolders (you can create as many subfolders as you need) Select add > folder. You will then be asked to enter a name for the folder.
You also have the option to add documents from the bar at the top of the list. Click “Documents” and the same options will appear:
2. Adding documents from the mobile application
Once you have accessed the ‘Documents’ menu, you can view all the documents uploaded from the desktop version, but from the mobile application, you can also:
- Upload pictures
- Add documents: add a file (ppt., doc...).
- Add folders: manage all folder levels and sublevels that you need.
- Take a photo: you can take a photo and ForceManager will add them in the folder in which you are.
2.1. Adding documents on Android devices
In Android devices the option to 'Add' is found at the bottom right corner of the screen:
2.2. Adding documents on iOS devices
On iOS devices the option to ‘add’ is available from the top right corner of the screen:
Remember that, adding a new folder when already inside another folder creates a subfolder.