What options are given under the ‘Quotes’ tab?
1. Quote options on the web application
Within a quote, you can carry out different actions:
- View the details (description, date created, value, if the quote has been won or not, account to which the quote has been sent, contact person and account owner).
- Edit the details.
- Delete the quote (when editing, the option to delete the quote will be given).
- Access the file of the owner, opportunity, company and contact associated with this quote.
- Share the quote (you can send this quote to the person you need, by e-mail or via a link).
2. Quote options on the mobile application
On the mobile application, you can carry out the same actions as on the web application.
On Android devices, the editing button appears by clicking on the dropdown button at the bottom of the screen. When editing, you will also find the “Edit Lines” option to make changes to the products (add sections or products).
On iOS devices, the quote editing button is found at the top right of the quote. When editing, you will also find the “Edit Lines” option to make changes to the products (add sections or products).