What fields does a quote have?
This feature is only available for the following plans:
Click here for more information on our plans.
When you add a quote or view a quote’s details, the fields displayed include:
- Quote: The name (or reference) and the date are fields that will be created automatically and cannot be edited.
- Owner: Owner of this quote, which is the only required field.
- Opportunity: You must indicate which opportunity the quote is associated with.
- Account and contact: The account with which the quote is associated and the reference contact.
- General Information: If an external reference or payment conditions apply.
- Discount: Possible discounts applicable to the quote.
- Products: It refers to the products quoted to the customer concerned, indicating the quantity, price, discount, final price and, in the event of several products and prices, there is a subtotal and total for all the products.